Monday, October 22, 2012

Lauren's Wedding

Just some random pictures that I took at my sister's wedding in Kentucky.  I wanted to take more pictures, but was busy setting up for the wedding. I'm sure the professional photographer got some really great shots.
My Cousin Chris and uncle Mark by the fire pit.

Cathedral Creek on my uncles property. Taken on a tripod, at F11 (I believe). Just downstream from proposed bridge.

 My Uncle John P. down by the dock.

My Dad

 The site of the wedding ceremony. I was using my 16mm pancake with extra wide converter on a tripod. I think I had the aperture set too big because the corners are not very sharp. Could be the lenses. Regardless, it's kind of disappointing.

Flowers along the road on Lakeview Ct.

Table decorations for the Rehearsal Dinner.

1 comment: